Requesting a News Article
If you are a Community Admin you can request a news article be added the home page of your community. News Articles are found in the lower section of your community home page.
After your request is submitted a Site Administrator will add the news article to your home page.
To request that a news article be added
- From your community home page, select the Admin link found in the top navigation menu.
- On the Admin page you will find a link labeled ‘Request News Article’. Select the ‘Request News Article’ link.
- A new window will open that contains a request form. The following information is required:
- Title – this is the title of the article that will appear on the home page
- Submitted by – you will enter your name or email address
- Article content – this is a brief description or the announcement
- Comments allowed – indicates whether or not comments can be posted to the article by community members
- Status (of the request) – set to New then Site Administrators will update.
An attachment can be included with the news article request.
- After all fields are populated, select the ‘Save’ button.
The request will be submitted to a Healthcare Communities Site Administrator who will process your request.