Adding Uploading Event Recordings or Videos
If you are a Community Admin you can upload videos or event recordings to your resource library. Videos or recordings that can be added include mp4, wmv, mov . Videos or recordings can be added one by one or as a group.
Within your Resource Library you will have a Video folder.
- Select Resources from the navigation menu at the top of the page to access your resource or document library.
- In the Document Library, click Uploadto add existing videos from your computer.
- After selecting Upload, select files.
- Select one or more recordings or videos from your computer, by using the SHIFT or the CTRL key.
- After selecting the recordings or videos, click Open and the upload will begin.